Getting to Düsseldorf by Car
Düsseldorf has direct links to the motorways A 3, A 44, A 46, A 52, A 57, A 59, and A 524.
The electronic signs located throughout the region as part of the parking guidance system will show you the way to an available parking space in one of 41 affiliated open-air, multi-storey and underground car parks.
Information and Tips
- Traffic updates for motorways in NRW
- Commuter network service
- Traffic jam forecast for the Düsseldorf road network
- P+R facilities (Park + Ride) in the Rhine-Ruhr transport network
- Deutsche Bahn AG Park&Rail car parks
At Düsseldorf main train station: Immermannhof (access via Karlstraße) and east side of main train station (access via Willi-Becker-Allee or Ludwig-Erhard-Allee)
- Car park occupancy in Düsseldorf by area
- Charges for parking in public roads and car parks
- Where are the speed cameras in Düsseldorf?